FORECAST: Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) 2020 Real Estate Market Forecast
Evidence suggests housing activity will continue to improve into 2020, with prices either continuing to rise or accelerating in many parts of Canada.
Indicators supping this outlook:
- continued population and employment growth
- consumer confidence benefitting from low unemployment
- Bank of Canada widely expected not to raise interest rates in 2020
- additional GO Transit service for Ontario commuters
- demand and inventory levels are expected to have the biggest impact on the real estate market in 2020
Team Beauchesne is here to help you complete your 2020 real estate resolutions! Need a larger home? Need to downsize? Looking to transfer to another community? Looking for an investment opportunity? Our team is here to help you find the property that meets your needs!
Call us today for a consultation!
Diane Beauchesne, Realtor
Re/Max Hallmark Chay Realty, Brokerage